We're excited to host the fifth annual Smokin' on the River BBQ Competition in Jeffersonville, Indiana. This is a national BBQ contest that is sanctioned by the Kansas City BBQ Society and is a qualifier for the Jack and American Royal. Payouts will be made to the top ten winners in each category. 2013 KCBS Official Rules & Regulations.
- Come and be a part of Jeffersonville's annual state BBQ competition June 14-15, at the corner of Spring Street and Riverside Drive.
- Watch professional BBQ teams vie for the championship trophy and share in a purse of over $8,500.00.
- See the amateurs compete in the Backyard division to see who reigns supreme.
- Listen to music as you stroll down the river smelling the smoke of the BBQ.
- Beer Garden open during the event for those 21 and over.
Welcome to Jeffersonville, Indiana!